Guests & Links
For more information on the work of Dr. Sai and the Council of Regency of the acting government of the Hawaiian Kingdom, please see the links below.
- Investigating War Crimes: Human Rights Violations Committed in the Hawaiian Kingdom
- The American Occupation of the Hawaiian Kingdom: Beginning the Transition from Occupied to Restored State
- Facts Necessary to Understanding the Hawaiian Situation
To learn more, you can also watch the videos below.
- Webinar on War Crimes and the U.S. Occupation of Hawai‘i with Dr. Keanu Sai and Professor Federico Lenzerini
To listen to parts one and two of Insurrection–a mini-series by Transmissions from Hawaii–see the links below.
- Insurrection Part 1: Congressman Ed Case Discusses the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Captiol | Transmissions from Hawaii 04
- Insurrection Part 2: How the Hawaiian Kingdom Government Was Overthrown | Transmissions from Hawaii 05
- Editing and sound design: Tony Vega
- Transcript: Milabeats.go
- Transmissions from Hawaii logo: fikrihidajat (Based on concept sketch by Tony Vega)
- Featured image: Shutterstock
Follow Us on Social Media
- Transmissions from Hawaii on Instagram
- Transmissions from Hawaii on Facebook
- Transmissions from Hawaii on Twitter
You can view the PDF transcript below or download it here.TFH 06 - Insurrection Part 3 The Story of Larsen v. Hawaiian Kingdom